Search Engine Marketing For High Search Engine Placement
People are searching for anything online these days, especially on Google. Searching on Google has become so common that Googling has become a verb.
So if you want to be found by your prospects and customers, you will need to be visible in Google. In most cases your website needs to show up in the first 30 search results (3 pages) if you wish to be considered for that particular search. Some people don’t even look past the first 10 search results.
Professional Website Positioning Strategies
There used to be basically two solutions. But in these days of universal search and social media there are plenty of ways to make it to the top of the search results – maybe even dominating the page with multiple listings.
The old search engine marketing tactics still work, though, and still make up the bulk of what we do for our clients: organic search engine optimization and submissions, and Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC; mainly Google AdWords):
- Traditional Search Engine Optimization (SEO): optimizing your web pages so they will rank high with search engines and directories;
- Paid search: you pay for every visitor by bidding on keywords with Pay Per Click (PPC) search engines
- A combination of both.
As consultants web marketing we offer a variety of search engine positioning services to increase your online visibility. A complete search engine marketing campaign (option 3 above) will give you the best results, but you will even reap huge benefits if you go with a less extensive package:
Pay Per Click (Sponsored Links)
SEO Website Analysis
Keyword Placement and Copywriting
Professional Search Engine and Directory Submissions
Link Popularity Development
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Guarantees and Ethical Search Engine Optimization
If you need Internet traffic today, or have difficulty achieving high search engine rankings for your preferred keyword phrases then Pay-Per-Click advertising may be something for you. A PPC campaign can be started while you wait for better search engine rankings, in conjunction with a SEO campaign, or on its own. Goals of an effective PPC campaign are to maximize click-through rates and to minimize bidding fees. As with all Search Engine Marketing efforts is it also important to turn more visitors into customers – visit our web usability section for this.
Some of the benefits of a Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign are:
- Fast: immediate visibility;
- Near-complete control;
- Attract traffic while you are optimizing your website for better search engine placement;
- Bid on keyword phrases that you can’t get high free search engine rankings for;
- Improve brand perception;
- Turn campaign on and off when you want it: great tool for seasonal promotion.
Pay-Per-Click campaign services we offer:
- Select proper PPC engines;
- Research keywords and keyword phrases;
- Writing effective Pay Per Click ads;
- Purchase keywords with PPC engines;
- Monitoring and optimizing Pay Per Click campaign.
We will analyze your website and recommend how to eliminate obstacles that may prevent your site from being properly indexed by search engines and directories. We will look at the following areas:
- Some technologies prevent your web pages from being indexed by the search engines. We will identify the challenges and recommend improvements;
- Many websites have some type of site architecture problem that might give them problems being completely indexed by search engines Our website design architecture consulting will provide solutions;
- Search engine optimization is not just about the meta tags anymore. Our website content positioning strategies will give your targeted keywords a better shot at high search engine placement.
- Maybe your website is being punished for using techniques that search engines consider to be spamming. We will recommend alternatives for ethical search engine optimization.
- Your keywords need to be properly emphasized without overdoing it. Keyword stuffing is considered spamming. We will review the content on your web pages and suggest how to improve its effectiveness for search engines.
Without extensive keywords research you will not know whether you are targeting the right keyphrases. There may be too much competition for them, or too little traffic. We will do the necessary keyword research and effective keyword selection for your Pay Per Click or Search Engine Optimization campaigns.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
If you want your targeted keywords to provide you with high search engine placement you need effective website content positioning strategies. We will rewrite your content and other, behind-the-scenes text elements such as metatags.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
If your website is not already in it we will submit your website to local and global search engines. The ones mentioned in this list of Internet search engines can be complemented with industry or country-specific search engines in order to increase qualified traffic. Yahoo! and The Open Directory Project (DMOZ) are not search engines, but directories. We will also provide you with professional directory submissions.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
Link popularity is a ranking criterion that many major search engines take into account. Our link development campaign will bring you high quality links that will not only improve your search engine rankings, it will also bring qualified traffic from linking sites. NOTE: We do not use spam emails or submit your site to link farms to build your links. These links will not help your link popularity (it may even get your site penalized) and will bring you unqualified visitors. We use a personalized approach in acquiring high quality links.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
Want a second opinion or advice on your search engine marketing campaign? Our telephone SEO consulting can provide you with answers to your questions on: Website content positioning strategies;
- Keywords research;
- Search engine submissions;
- Directory submissions;
- Other website marketing strategies.
Improve your return on investment by retaining U-C WEBS for SEO Maintenance. Search engines change, competition changes, your own website changes… You only had a number of webpages optimized for Internet search engines, and see the benefit in optimizing more pages for high search engine rankings. Whatever the reason, our maintenance efforts will improve your positions even further, and we will adjust your pages should your search engine rankings drop.
It is also certainly worth the investment to re-visit your selected keywords and keyword phrases from time to time for maximum effectiveness.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
Traditional or organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a combination of services mentioned above. It is all about optimizing your web pages for high ranking on search engines and directories, without bidding on keywords. Many of those databases still accept free submissions, although there will be more and more (yearly) submission fees appearing as the industry matures. Find out more about a U-C WEBS SEO campaign. To optimize your return on investment we can highly recommend complete website optimization: SEO and web usability improvements.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a combination of two effective website content positioning strategies: organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
What we don’t guarantee
We do not control the search engines, or worldwide competition, so we can’t guarantee a set number of high search engine rankings. Why can other consultants web marketing offer guaranteed top 10 positions then? Because they add Pay Per Click advertising to fulfill their promise – you BUY your rankings and you loose them as soon as you stop paying.
Or they trick the search engines by using tactics such as “invisible” text, or showing different pages to search engines than to human visitors (called “cloaking” or “information doorways”). Using tactics that search engines consider to be unethical is like habitually running red lights: it may work for a while, but it’s only a matter of time before you are caught, and penalized – or even banned. We don’t trick the search engines.
What we do guarantee
- We will provide you with ethical website content positioning strategies, that are proven and search engine approved:
- Keyword analysis, selection and placement;
- Optimizing HTML coding.
Your website will be made search engine spider-friendly in order to maximize indexation of your web pages. We provide long-term results with a significant ROI.Contact us for more information or a custom quote.
Start Increasing Your Internet Traffic Today!Contact us today for your custom search engine marketing plan. Our budgets work for large and small companies that want to attract high quantities of high quality Internet traffic. People are looking for your products and services: can they find YOU? For complete website optimization we also highly recommend:
These related articles may also be of interest to you.Contact us for a custom quote.